Connecting the Canon camera to the computer using Wi-Fi is one of the great features of this camera. It allows the user to transfer the desired photos and videos to the computer. But usually, many users do not have enough information about this feature of their camera and do not use it.
Also, see this article about how to check Canon camera wifi.
By connecting the Canon camera to the computer using Wi-Fi, you can do things like remote shooting, printing photos directly from the camera, and uploading images to social networks. For this reason, in this article, we will examine the connection of the Canon camera to the computer with Wi-Fi and explain how to connect.
How to connect a Canon camera to the computer with Wi-Fi
Many photography cameras have been produced for beginners and professional users who can use them according to their needs. These cameras can save photos and videos on memory cards. Also, transfer to other devices via USB cable or Wi-Fi. Some Canon camera models also have this capability. Connecting a Canon camera to a computer with Wi-Fi is done through a special method that we discuss in this article.
The connecting method of a Canon camera to a computer with Wi-Fi
1. To connect the Canon camera to the computer with Wi-Fi, first, go to the Canon website and download the EOS software on your PC or laptop. With the help of EOS software, you can protect the security of your camera and computer well. EOS software helps you provide a variety of camera features, from loading images to renaming folders.
2. Click on the menu button on your camera. This will open a list of features available on your camera.
3. From this menu, select the option of wireless connection settings and enable Wi-Fi.
4. In the same list, there is another option for the Wi-Fi function. This option is more basic. It lists and identifies all the devices you can connect your camera to. From this list, select the third option which is the laptop symbol.
5. Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi and choose the name of your camera.
6. Enter the password shown on the camera screen and hit connect.
This will establish a connection between the camera and the computer.
7. On the camera screen, you can see the devices that are connected to your camera and computer.
8. Click OK to establish a stable connection between the camera and the computer.
9. Now open the EOS program through your computer or laptop and start transferring the images or activity you want.
Therefore, by connecting the Canon camera to the computer using Wifi, you can enjoy its features.